I’m here again with yet another Pioneer Woman recipe. This time it’s sourdough chocolate chip muffins. Now hopefully Ree wouldn’t be mad but I changed this up a bit. In stead of using only chocolate chips I used both chocolate and vanilla chips just make these muffins that much more extra lol. The kids gobbled these up quick and the one I got to taste was divine. Here’s the link to the recipe. And with homeschooling or even traditional school starting back up these would be great to make in a giant batch and freeze. That is if you can keep the kids away and you don’t indulge in them before getting them in the freezer.
Tag Archives: dessert
Do you ever just have that random cake mix starring you in the face and you want to make something delicious? Well I decided to do a little experimenting as I didn’t just want to make a cake and came up with this delicious Chocolate Banana Bread recipe. And the frosting couldn’t have been any easier I simply melted peanut butter chips on one loaf and chocolate chips for the second loaf. Scroll down for the recipe 🙂
Do you have any recipes that use cake mix?
Chocolate Cake Mix Banana Bread
- 1 mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 Bread Pans
- Rubber Spatulla
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs Or whatever your cake mix calls for
- 1/2 cup oil Or what your cake mix calls for
- 1 1/4 cups milk Or what your cake mix calls for
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 medium mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips melted Optional for frosting your bread when cooled
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips Optional for frosting your bread when cooled
- Preheat Oven to 350 degres.
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients. Pour two greased bread pans. Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Optional: melt peanut butter and or chocolate chips and ice cooled banana bread. Or top with frosting of your choice.
Yes you read that title properly. We are making Air Fried Oreos. We’ve made these several times and they always hit the spot. And you most likely have the ingredients on hand. You will need an 8 count of canned crescent rolls, 8 Oreos and some powdered sugar.
To make these delicious treats you will need to unroll your crescent dough. Separate the triangles. Wrap each Oreo into the dough making sure the cookie is covered and the edges are sealed. Preheat your Air fried to 320 degrees. Once your air fryer is preheated place crescent wrapped cookies in the air fryer and cook at 320 for 5-8 minutes. FYI this recipe will also work with mini chocolate bars in place of the the cookie. Once the Oreos are cooked remove to a dish dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!