Do you ever have the urge to bake with your kids but then suddenly change your mind because you don’t want all the dishes that go with baking? Well then this recipe is for you. You throw all the ingredients in the blender and blend on high to combine. The best part of this besides not having a bunch of dishes is you can let the kids make these on their own and sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee. The kids will feel proud and you can enjoy the fruits of their labor 🙂
Oatmeal Banana Muffins
- Measuring cups and spoons
- muffin tin
- 2 1/2 cups Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar You can use white sugar if that's what you have on hand or a sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 very ripe bananas if your bananas are very ripe you won't need to cut into chunks but feel free to do so
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender and blend till smooth. If using chocolate chips stir in them in by hand now.
- Pour muffin batter into greased or silicone lined muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean.